Slow Cooked Middle Eastern Lamb Shoulder
- 2kg lamb shoulder
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- Zest of 2 lemons
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tbsp Centuries Ahead Oregano
- 1 tsp Centuries Ahead Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Centuries Ahead Cumin Ground
- 1/2 tsp Centuries Ahead Black Pepper Cracked
- 1/2 tsp Centuries Ahead Coriander Ground
- 1/4 tsp Centuries Ahead Cinnamon Ground
- 1/4 tsp Centuries Ahead Sumac
- 1/4 tsp Centuries Ahead Himalayan Pink Salt “Fine Grind”
- 3 tbsp olive oil
Combine garlic, lemon zest and juice and all spices with olive oil in a small bowl. Rub lamb with spice mix and place into the bowl of a slow cooker, add enough water to the bowl to be level with the top of the lamb without covering in water. Cook covered on low for 6 – 8 hours.
Lamb should be able to be pulled off the bone with a fork.